P.778.475.6224 | F. 778-475-6225 | email@example.com
Coldstream is seeking a skilled full-time Accounting Technician to perform a variety of accounting
and bookkeeping functions. Reporting to the Controller, this position will encompass a wide range
of accounting responsibilities Compensation will be determined commensurate with knowledge, skills and ability, and includes a
comprehensive benefit package.
General Description of Work
The incumbent performs a number of bookkeeping, accounting and clerical functions in support of and
under the direction of the Controller.
• Provide bookkeeping, accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
• Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
• Monthly reconciliations of general ledger, sub-ledgers, bank statements, visa statements and
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Match work and purchase orders to invoices
• Review, verify, code and process accounts payable data
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
• Assist with employee expense reports and time sheets
• Maintain flight ticket records and files
• Assist with accounts receivable and payroll as required
• Prepare reports
• Job costing
• Data entry functions
• Research functions
• Perform filing and general administrative accounting tasks
• Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the Controller or the Chief Financial Officer
• Support Coldstream management by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
• All duties are with respect to Coldstream and its affiliated companies
• Completion of an accredited accounting diploma/certificate program
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Minimum 5 years varied accounting experience
• Excellent skills in the use of a network computerized accounting system and all features of
spreadsheet software. Knowledge of Sage/Simply Accounting is considered an asset
• High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
• Ability to do detailed work with accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong planning, organizational and task monitoring skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential
As noted above
Required Licenses, Certificates and Registration
• As noted above
• Valid BC Driver’s License
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume with a covering letter by email to the
Controller, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than May 2, 2021.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL RECORDS CLERK
Coldstream is seeking to fill the permanent, full-time position of Aircraft Technical Records Clerk.
Reporting to the Person Responsible for Maintenance, this position will encompass a wide range of
technical records administration, maintenance and reporting responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a background in, and possess demonstrated skills and experience in,
the technical records/aircraft maintenance tracking programs areas.
Compensation will be determined commensurate with knowledge, skills and ability, and includes a
comprehensive benefit package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume with a covering letter by email, no later
than May 2, 2021 to email@example.com
AS 332L/L1 Super Puma Engineers.
Engineers must have minimum previous experience on type. Touring positions available as noted above. We are also looking for an Avionics technician for the AS332 program. All candidates must be hold Transport Canada M or E License or FAA A&P.
Bell 212 HP Heliski and Longline Pilots
Pilots will have a minimum of 5000 hrs total time with a minimum of 3 yrs heliski experience on Bell Mediums. Production Longline also required with a minimum of 2000 hrs of longline experience. Candidates with previous Powerline Construction, Seismic Experience and have an FAA license will also be considered an asset.